Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 17

    Today is the day that I begin my filming. We had to make a couple of changes to the filming date. At first, we were supposed to film on Monday, 3/14/22 at 7:30 pm. After some discussion, we had to move the date to Wednesday, 3/16/22 at 7:30.
    I had a track meet yesterday, and at that I was able to talk to the owner of the warehouse. Due to a miscommunication and a failed relay of information, he did not know when we were filming. I told him Wednesday 3/16 and he said that worked for him. However, when I got home, the main character asked to do it a bit earlier and proposed a time at 6:30 pm. I got that confirmed by the owner and we are good to go.
    I will be filming today at 6:30 pm at the warehouse. I have to make sure that all of the supplies are brought, including the camera, the airsoft gun, holster, vest, and the actors. I will have a second friend there to help me take pictures and videos of the filming for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI