Monday, March 14, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 16

    This class, we conducted a group discussion. We got members of different groups and we discussed our projects and ideas. After we discussed, we gave each other advice for different portions of the project that we needed help on. 
    They gave me advice on how I should end my film. Because I am ending my film with someone being shot to death, they recommended that I end the film without actually showing the kill. I will be changing the ending to fit the appropriateness of a school project. It will not be much different so it will not be a huge deal. I enjoyed this group discussion because it provided me with a lot of confidence.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI