Sunday, March 6, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 13

    Recently, I have began thinking of dates for filming this project. I want to make sure I have time to get editing and research on editing done. I want to make sure my sound is also well done, which will take time because I will have to Foley some sounds. 
    I recently contacted my friend who's father is allowing filming in his warehouse. I asked him if we could film the weekend of 3/12 to 3/13. That way, I can have that necessary time for post production. I am awaiting a response from him. I also asked the friend who is allowing the use of his airsoft gun when he would be available to film, and he said that he may be able to on the weekend of 3/12 to 3/13. Today I asked him to confirm the date for me. 
    As I am writing this post my friend is asking his father for me if it ok to film that weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI