Sunday, March 27, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 23

     I have finally finished the final muzzle flashes for my scene. They look really good. I made sure that each flash was slightly different to add some variety to the shot. It would look worse if there was no variety, it would look repetitive. I also had to make sure that the actual flash matched the lighting of the scene. For example, a dimly lit scene would make use of a brighter light from the muzzle flash. And a brighter scene would make for a dimmer light from the muzzle flash. I also made sure to add some light on the assassins legs to make it known that the gun is in his hand. 
     Next, I needed to make sure that the sound is correctly placed. I had to go through and thoroughly check the entire film to make sure it was correct. I went clip by clip and inserted each sound. Then, I rewatched it plenty of times. I found only a couple of errors in the gunshot sounds, they were only a frame or two off. But I wanted to make sure they were perfectly in sync. After that, the sound and lighting was done. I am really loving the way this project is turning out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI