Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 14

     Until I can film this weekend, I am going to be conducting research on possible film editing techniques. I also wanted to attach the video of what I want to base my final seconds of the film on. It is a scene from the first John Wick where he finally gets the revenge he has been desiring. He kills the main antagonist. This video of my inspiration is included below.

    I like the way that John Wick comes in slow motion from the blur of the camera. I believe that I want to do that as well. Because my friends warehouse has different rows, I want my character to come around the corner of one of those warehouse rows. I do still want to keep the slow motion. 

    In the next few days I will be conducting research on color grading for these types of films, and I will be posting blogs based on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI