Friday, March 4, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 12

    Within the past few days, I have been planning the filming days. I have been talking with one of my friends who is going to star in the film, and who will let us use his airsoft gun as a prop for the film. He will star as the main figure in the film that will be chasing down the victim. I will still have to decide who will be the main victim character, so I will talk to a few people soon about whether they want to or not. As I update that list I will be sure to update a post or create a new one to include that information.

    This week I had a discussion with the teacher, who expressed concerns about trying to film in the dark. But after I explained that another plan was to film in my friend's dad's warehouse, she expressed an excitement in that idea. I believe that I want to update my plan to film in that warehouse. That way, I don't have to worry about the scene being too dark, and I will be able to get as much detail as possible. 

    I asked my friends father about filming in his warehouse and he said that we could. This is a huge step and I am excited to see where this film takes me. I will post updated shots and scenes in the next blog post, as well as any other updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI