Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 11


I have included the new shots that I have added to my previous blog post below. They are also available on the updated post.

Shot 6: This is a new shot that I am inserting into this post. I would like there to be a shot before the subsequent shot in which the figure places a weapon case down and opens it up, revealing the weapon. I also want to show his hand go onto the weapon, and then the shot cuts to the next one. This way the figure is set up and the viewer knows what is in the figures hand.



Shot 10: For this next shot, I would like to have the same shot type as shot 6, where there is a low angle close up of the figure preparing the weapon. This time, I would like more facial features to be visible because I want the figure to be showing intent and visible anger.


Shot 11: For this shot, I want another over the shoulder where the focus is on the gun. You can see the hand on the gun as he is doing final inspections. At the end of the shot, he cocks the gun for the final time and he walks off. 


Shot 12: In this next shot, I want there to be a muzzle flash from the left center of the screen. This shot will be the final blow to the victim. The victim will fall to the floor, and will lay there for a second.


Shot 13: In this next shot, I would like the figure to emerge for the first time. They can emerge from either around the corner of the warehouse or from the darkness. The victim character is still lying on the floor, blood leaking from somewhere on his body. This shot will be in slow motion as the figure is revealed fully, including face, for the first time. 


Shot 14: This shot will be the final shot in the film opening. I would like this shot to be right after the previous one, in which the title of the film appears right as the figure leaves the shot. I want to use the deep bass sound at this moment as the title appears slowly, or fades in. Perhaps it is possible to make the music become loud for an instant to symbolize this end, and fade out as the picture fades to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI