Monday, February 28, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 10

    Since my last blog, I have planned more of my project, and I may have completed storyboarding. I worked more on my storyboard. The updates to the storyboard, including changes to shots and plans for new ones as time progresses will be posted in my previous blog, where I outline my shots in detail.
    For now, I will briefly describe my new shots. I want to include another of the same low angle closeups of the dark figure's face. This time however, I want the eyes and a few more facial features to be visible. I would like for anger and intent to be shown. In the next shot, I want another shot of the weapon with the figure holding it. This will be the final shot of the preparation. He cocks the weapon one final time and walks off intently. I possibly would like this shot to be an over the shoulder.
    At the moment, I believe that I want the credits to be showing for the first few shots, and I would like the credits to be done showing by the time he walks away after preparing the weapon. While planning the next shots, I had the idea of including a shot in which it sets up the subsequent preparation of the weapon. I believe that this will add to the continuity of the shots and add some depth to the story, especially if the weapon case has some sort of logo that is scattered throughout that can be linked to the figure.
    Next, I want to include a shot of a muzzle flash and the victim character is implied being shot, although it does not show. He then falls to the floor and lays still. In the next shot, the shadowy figure finally appears from the dark, showing all facial features and costume. He stands over the body and looks for a second, and then turns around and leaves. I would like this shot to be in slow motion, however not too slow. In the final shot of the film, I want there to be just the victim laying on the floor, blood coming out onto the floor. Once the figure leaves the shot, I want the final title text to appear, with the big bass burst I outlined in my previous post.
    I have included my picture of the new shots below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI