Sunday, February 27, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 9

    Since the last time I posted a blog, I brainstormed ideas for the movie title. I decided that the main storyline for the movie would be inspired by John Wick. In John Wick, he is getting revenge on the people who killed his dog that was a gift from his dead wife, and stole his car. Although I will not be able to portray such an advanced and complex storyline in just 2 minutes, I want to have the film open with the man killing his enemy. This will leave the story up to the view to wonder about.
    I decided that the movie name would be "Retribution". I want to also design the name to have some letters facing the wrong way, such as the second "R" and the "N" at the end. I also want all of the letters to be in uppercase, but I want the typography to have the first "R" to be larger than the rest. I have included a picture of my design below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI