Thursday, March 17, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 18

    I finally filmed the entire project yesterday. It was incredibly fun to do so. I included some videos from the filming below. I kept mostly to the storyboard I had, but I ended up taking a couple of shots out and replacing them with new ones. I took out all of the close up shots of the assassin, and instead included an establishing shot.
        The establishing shot includes the assassin walking out from a corner and the lights turning on one by one by one. It looks really cool and I am excited for the next steps. I am currently piecing together the first pass of the film opening and I am getting some people to tell me what they think about it as I go. I want to make sure that I get this film progress to match the overall theme of the film. 
    Below I have uploaded the scene that I was given the most feedback on. Before the people said it was too fast and confusing. Therefore, I ended up changing it so that it is still cohesive but slower.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI