Sunday, February 20, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 5

    Some Reiterations and Some Improvements on Some Previous Ideas  

    I've had some trouble finding a suitable setting to do the film in. I wanted to do a factory warehouse setting, and I have a friend who has a father who owns a warehouse. I asked him recently whether or not he'd be willing to let me use it and I have to follow up. As a backup I will use my house in the dark. I believe that some off the flooring will give a nice contrast to the consume design and the other mise-en-scene.

    The John Wick movie feature a lot of violence and action. However, I will insinuate violence through particular pictures and sounds rather than portraying actual violence. For example, I'd like to portray a character dragging his leg as if injured, being pursued or hunted, and then being shot. I believe that shooting this sequence in the dark will allow for minor acting faults while keeping the characters' identities hidden.

    I think in the end I will use my house for the film opening, as it will provide me the opportunity to film whenever I want, and in an environment I can control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI