Monday, February 21, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 6


    Today I started working on my film opening storyboarding. To do so, I needed to come up with a name for my film. But after some thinking, I decided to wait to make the film name until I was further into the project. That way, I will be able to use the full scope of the film opening, and I may get a better idea for a better film name. For now I will stick to brainstorming names.
    I began my storyboard, and I got about 5 shots drafted. I think it would be cool to first focus on the blood on the floor, and then focus shift to the person limping away. I believe that this idea will allow for the film to be more dynamic and enjoyable, because it will keep the viewer engaged. I want to show some blood, and I want to make sure that the viewer can clearly tell it is blood when they see it. Due to the shots being in a primarily dark setting, I need to make sure that it is somehow noticeable on clothing, therefore I need to make sure that it is thick.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI