Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 21

     Today as I was completing some of the final touches to my piece, I noticed that one of the songs that I used was actually copyrighted. I needed to change it, so I went back and looked for more music that actually was not copyrighted. I found multiple songs on the web page that I pasted below, and I thought that a lot of them did actually fit the theme of my film.

    To my surprise, when dropping in the most recent one, with limited tweaking, I was able to get it to fit the theme and flow perfectly, and I am extremely pleased. I tried out multiple songs from that list, but ultimately landed on the one titled "Super suspense", and "the hero we need". The hero we need was strategically used to create a sad tone after the person was killed by the assassin, which perfectly fits the mood. 
    I am extremely satisfied with the way this is turning out and I am excited to complete the final touches.

https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/royalty-free-music/downloads-c/suspenseful-music/25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI