Monday, March 21, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 20

    I just finished the composition of all the sound into the project. At first I only added the video portion of the clips because I did not know where exactly I wanted everything to go and it was easier to do it with no audio. As of now, this is what my project looks like in Adobe Premiere:


    There are many layers of audio. I had to make sure that each clip of audio was mixed correctly and accurately timed. For some of the slow motion parts I needed to make sure that the audio was matching the speed and placement. This is what one portion of the audio looks like:


    As you can see, there is multiple layers, and some effects are applied to some of the audio. For the final slow motion part, I decided to shy away from my original plan of a reverb addition, and I went with a simple slowed down version of the song and audio. For this part, I had to make sure that the audio sound effects I used matched the speed of the video, since it was slowed to 50%. 

    Next, I plan on completing the color grading and muzzle flashes on all of the parts of the film. This will be complicated and take lots of research and time, but it will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI