Thursday, March 31, 2022

Cambridge Blog Post 26

    I have completed my CCR script and have gone through and done edits and proof reads. I wanted to make sure that what I was saying was concise yet gave a lot of information. I also made sure to add cues to the script. For example, at what points to add certain effects or add certain pictures or videos. 
    Doing this will almost definitely help me with the time it will take to edit, because my ideas are already written down and ready to go. At this point, I will begin filming my CCR. I want it to look cool and like it was professionally made, so I will have to make sure that I get the lighting and positions of things right. 
    I cant wait to see how this turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI