Sunday, February 13, 2022

Cambridge Portfolio Posting 1

    Post media marketing project, I am left with many new tips and ideas. Moreover, during the past in-class lesson, I was taught how to create a film opening, and different techniques to utilize in such a project. My initial plans are outlined below.

    I want to ensure that my film opening establishes tone, illustrates the genre I am presenting, includes credits and the film title, and engages the audience and develops purpose. I am starting to brainstorm ideas for the genre that I am going to produce. Although I am not sure yet, I believe that I might want to do a film opening of a action/mystery movie. 

    To begin planning, I believe that I want to ask a person to be in my film opening and serve as my lead actor. It might be easier to do so because the actor might not even have to show most of their face, so they may be more comfortable. I want to start the project by brainstorming ideas for genres and ideas for characters. I will do so on paper so I can scratch things out and add things easily as I go. After brainstorming, I plan on creating an outline of the shots and character types I want to be present. Luckily, there does not need to be many characters present because it is only a film opening with a length of two minutes.

    Next, I want to create a storyboard and sketch shots and compositions, along with camera movements. I also want to make sure that I get a varying amount of different shot types. This will ensure that I keep the viewer engaged and entertained. I will use most of my notes on color, sound, and shot techniques that we have taken so far. I will also use previous experience in prior projects to help with the process. 

    With all of this combined, and after creating a schedule to ensure that I stay on task, I will be able to make sure that this project runs smoothly. If I utilize everything I have learned, I will be able to create the best project I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambridge Official CCR Video Link

Below I have included the link to my CCR. I hope you enjoy: https://youtu.be/s0-RQ-NfltI